You are one in a million ,
you're are jelly in my upon heart ,
you are a lighting that can make my life shine .
you bring a smiley into my life .
Bring a joyful around me .
making me feel that my life is getting rainbow .
You're a pece of puzzled on my life ,
without you I'll feel ain't not completely .
You're meaningfully ,
joy without a darkness
but it is a joy with a sunshine
how could you make it ?
there's a few question upon my head ,
how could you make me love you ?
how could ever you make me to lfe back ?
how could you bring a joyful around me ?
Maybe this is not a mistaken .
or it is just a fake RELATIONSHIP ?
Ohh babyy ! Come to me , stay around by my side .
Be a part of my life , Please
I won't pull you
I'm standing here day and night
waiting for your love being around me
it's cold and bright ,
But i'm still waiting for you .
Wondering I'm ever cold .
it will getting more cold when you came and hug me
Iloveyouuboo <3
Sunday, September 18, 2011
A S Y R A F Y U S S O F
Posted by Anna Alveyra at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment