BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I Got Nothing Without You

There's a hopeless in my heart , Everything happen is just  because of my stupid to let youu go.
I'm sorry , Life is just like a DRAMA  , something happen just in a second of a minutes .
When I'll wake up then I can see , I GOT NOTHING WITHOUT YOU <3 .
Every single second of minutes I will always remember your sweet smile , your sweet words and your sweet LOVE . 
I'll pretend to be as usual but I just can't cause I'll just lost something in my LIFE .
And I'll just lost YOU .The people who have a keys to bring me back to LIFE 


When your gone 
Everything is just changed , My life feel full of darkness without your smile and your keys .
When I closed my eyes , I will see you in my dream :')
Then I'll slowly opened my eyes and hope that the dream will happen :')
But when I'll opened my eyes everything is just a darkness without a star and a moon around me .
Without Sunshine and a brightly lighting .


There is a hope is just BROKEN . I GOT NOTHING WITHOUT YOU .
and if i can gave a completely LOVE for you maybe all this would not happen . 
I'm sorry Bie <3 I want you to know that I will always love youu :')


After everything had happen , My heart is closed . And i'm death inside .
I'm not that stronger to stay alive without youu . 
I just can't forget you . I'm sorry :') 


I've made a vow , to no one but you .
I pledge my love to forever be true 
So low that you can hear .
You'll feel my love even if we're apart .





0 comments: