BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Just Love You (!)

       Oh god , why everything that we've already plan is destroyed just because of my stupid .
       Wondering why everything is just in a minutes its happen .
       Why I just can't let you go and forget everything about you? 
        Don't you knew that how much I love you .   
  
       I realized everything in my diaries .
       I try to remember how much sweet our memories together . 
       I can't let you out of my mind .
       I just can't stop loving you . 


      Altough you're never gave me last chance it's still be okay , 
      I just can't stop memorizing everything about you even better . 
      Its hard to forget about our sweet moment . 
      And it's just unforgetable .  


      Wondering why our relationship is broken . 
      I still can't get the answer why . 
      I try to forget everything about you . 
      But I'm not that stronger , and I'm just can't 


     Please understand me , 
     Give me another chance , 
     Swear (!) i didn't meant to hurt you . 
     Oh please darling , 


    I'll try to accept all this slowly . 
    But I can't  , 
    I'm give up . you are my first love , 
    Every single second I will always miss youu . 


    I think I treat you are the best way . 
    But its bad , I treat you wrong 
    And I just can't see that I'll already make you hurt . 
    I'm not pushing you to give me a chance but I just need your love through by my side . 


     I need youu , 
     I do love youu . 
     I'm Sorry MUHAMMAD FITRI .




     

0 comments: