BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Life

    There's a thing that I should forget about , Maybe you hate me .
    When I try to remember how our first break . 
    I was thinking about "HOW CRUEL YOU ARE"
    You make me cried , You make me disappointed and the last was you make me HATE you . 
    You're are cruel enough . I hate youu ##
    
    There's maybe should be a mistaken about what had happen between us just now .
    I burn my diaries to forget verything about you . 
    Wonder why everything is just Un-for-get-table . 
    You make me hurt . 
    And now , You are not a part of my life , I'm sorry -.-


    I burn everything about you ! 
    Diaries , pictures and your sweet messages . 
    I should think this is the best . 
    The think that make me hate you was , 
    You make my heart broken , You make me blank without words and you make me burn   everything -.- 
    
   I hate youu . I hate youu . I hate youu ! 
  
   Thanks to ASYRAF YUSSOF :') 
For bring back my smile <3 Bring back my love for youu . 
and making me fallen in love with youu <3 
I love youu CAPITAL (A) 
    

0 comments: