BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Break Down

   
       I can't handle this , without a star and a shiny rainbow around me , 
       Make me alone , without a smiley and your kiss .
       Make my dream full of sad . Without your sweet words and your hug ,
       Make me feel full of darkness .


      You make my days count .
      You make my days getting dark . 
      You make my hurt broken . 
      I just can't handle this alone . 


      I need youu by my side .
      It's hurt when you said that you hate me .
      I'm crying , wonder why I'm thinking in second why would this happen between us . 
      Don't you know how much I fallen in you 
      I just wanna see ur happy without M E . 


       I'm waiting for youu .. 
       You are the first guy that I fallen with . 
       I know that I got nothing special to give you .
       I want you to know that , I STILL LOVE YOU .
       Even , my heart is going to BREAK DOWN . 


       I've streaming inside of my heart to let you go .
       I'm dying inside when you said GOODBYE .
       I've been searching for a guy like you in this whole world . 
       I'll just make a mistaken . hmm 
       I'm beeping when you're going and replaced me to anybody else .

0 comments: